9 Best Dog Friendly Hotel Chains in 2020
As an amazon associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. Learn more
Are you traveling with your dog or perhaps moving and need to stay in a hotel with your family dog?
Then, you need to the right hotel that will let you and your dog stay without hassle.
If you are interested in getting more information about this topic here is a guide for bringing your pet to hotels!
Here are the best dog friendly hotel chains!
What Are The Best Dog Friendly Hotel Chains?
The four seasons will accept your dog as long as you follow their specific set of pet guidelines. These rules are:
- Your dog must be 30 pounds or less.
- Your dog must be fully trained.
- Your dog must be properly restrained.
- You dog must have a kennel for emergencies.
- You cannot leave your dog unattended in the room.
- Your dog will be removed from the room if left alone and is disrupting other guests.
- Your dog is not allowed in the hotels facilities such as food and beverage, sports club, and pool areas.
- You must clean up after your dog.
- Control you dogs barking.
- Schedule cleaning services while you are present, the cleaning services will not come if you are away and you dog is in the room.
- You take all responsibility for the damage your dog causes.
If you would like to see the full list of pet rules, here are the Four Seasons rules!
The La Quinta does not have many rules for bringing pets, but not all of their hotels will be pet friendly, so be sure to double check. Here are the rules for dogs in the La Quinta:
- Up to 2 pets, with no weight limit or fee.
- $20 charge per night, $40 weekly maximum.
If you would like to see the full list of pet rules for yourself, here are the La Quinta rules!
The Best Western has a few rules for dogs and pets, but you should always double check the hotel’s policy when going to stay there. Here are the rules for Best Western:
- Up to 2 dogs in your hotel room.
- An 80 pound weight maximum per dog.
- $30 daily pet charge, with a $150 maximum charge per week.
If you would like to see the full list of pet rules for yourself, here are the Best Western rules!
If you would like to stay at a Hotel Indigo property they will accept dogs, but you need to use their online tool or call the hotel to get the policies and fees for that location. Here is the official Hotel Indigo pet policy search tool.
Red Roof Inn
The Red Roof Inn will accept your dog, but they do have specific rules and limits. Here they are:
- Only 1 pet per guest room. If management permits it, you can get more pets allowed without a fee.
- The dog owner will be charged with the damage of the property the dog causes.
- At check-in you must declare your dog(s), Red Roof Inn does not charge for pets!
- Don’t leave your dog unattended in your room.
- Your dog must always be on a leash when outside of the room.
- No dogs are allowed in restaurants or places of food on the property.
- No dogs are allowed in the fitness, pool, or laundry facilities.
- Cleaning services will not clean your room if your dog is present.
- You must clean up after your dog.
- If your dog is disruptive or harmful to others in the hotel you must remove your dog from the hotel.
If you want to see the full rule list, here are the pet rules for the Red Roof Inn.
DoubleTree pet policies and fees vary based on which location your are staying at. If you go to their official website, you can find your location and see their policies.
Extended Stay America
Extended Stay America accepts pets as long as the fit their rules. Here are the Extended Stay America pet policies:
- Maximum of 2 pets allowed.
- $25 per day fee, per pet. Not to exceed $150 per dog. Every month after is a $10 per day charge for the first 5 days, no more than $50 per month, per dog.
- Your dog cannot be taller than 36 inches or longer than 36 inches.
If you would like to see the full list of dog rules, here are the Extended Stay America pet rules.
The Hampton Inn location has pet rules that vary per location and do not have general pet policies online. If you are looking to stay at a Hampton Inn the best option is to call the location you want to stay at and ask about their policies and fees.
The Marriott may have varying policies and fees. If you are looking for a pet friendly hotel to check their policies, go to their website.
All of these hotels are great hotels to bring your pets. As long as you follow all their rules and pay all their fees, your pet hotel stay will be great!
If you are looking for more information on dog boarding we have a great dog boarding article that breaks it all down.